Saturday, November 13, 2010

12.01.2010
I knw u when i was 12 years old.
last day(12.11.2010) with u jor lur...(still gt few day)
maybe next year we nt together anymore..
i wn c u everyday,every minutes,every seconz,every moment with u...
but i knw that i nt important to u anymore...
just can stand behind u and look at u doing your work and with your friend...
i wn u to care me alot..
but u r good enough...
me just a stupid follower....
i wn u and ever and ever with u !!!!
u knw my feeling ma?!!!
i think u don knw that..u just think i just play with our relationship...
i wn u!!! and jelous when u talk with the other and joke with the other...
y don u joke and play with me like that?
our distant was veri far!
i think that u will remember me when u need my help ...
i wn u sms me 4 the whole day!
but.....
this few day u r just inogre me and din even talk with u and when i look at u just show me your cool face...
i asked me to serius in ou relationship this time...
but....
u r the person that not serius at all....
i wan u !!!!
did u knw?
i think u r nt and u din even knw i wrote about u in here!!!
hope u r mine 4 ever!!
i wan u    " . . . . . ."
u say that i help u a lot....i think i din help u anything...
u make all your work done by yourself..
oneday u will 4got me...the day is near....
and i'm here alone by think u .....
maybe i'm nt normal...u r normal
argh!!!!
reli cry le la....(T-T)
TAKE CARE!!!!
i reli thinking of u everyday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger