Friday, October 15, 2010

haiz...
y the time pass soo fast de?
feel like my attidue make me lost so many friend..
slowly and slowly no friend around me...
make me feel like .....
wanna hw to say leh?
admire that other people cn make more friend and more but me..
juat a little...
i hate myself jor...
like this world no wan care me jor...
feel like wanna stop skol and run to an o ther place that no oe knw me at all...
help me god!!
i need more friend , leo needed it
haiz...
i wn like other person cn hapi with their life without looking on other people feeling and din care at people at all....
anyway i nt suit to u...
just 4got it ba!
life like that de la..
one day sure every one will nt together de...
soo...better from nw...
i hate some one delete me on FB 
if i check and knw that person!
i will HATE U 4EVR
just say it if u dun like me or got anything disturb u..
dun act like u r veri good kind of people...
FUCK OFF LA....
argh.....
my feeling relly down la....
help me!!!
i wn shout to make my feeling become good!
omg....

help me la some wn
i need some wn to share my feeling.
but 
my friend around me is nt suit to me to express my feeling at al...
exam nextjor...
but my feeling sooo bad nw...
wnna cry 4 aday....
help me....
if cn i hope i cn do like din c u at al...
but u r tooo.....
make me cnt do it...
anyway....
i was reli dim do a stupid thing in the world...
argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger