Friday, September 24, 2010

haizzz
today get a bad feeling~
why leo de person like to care people say what de?
help me!!
i wn play like other
study like other
y i cnt do like that leh?
maybe that is my aititude gur~
how to make throw my this feeling a way wor?
veri hard la..
make me veri hard to breath lolx
i want freedom!
haizzz
i wn like my friend just play la, y should i care people think about me what?
i reli jelous with some friend that good and high then me neh (in study)
i wn like them teachear say and taech infront in class they all can knw what teachear teach~
why me cnt wor!
nt just that!
omg!
plzz la...let me alone ok?
past liao de think just let it past la!
just dun tell any one jor 
cn?
dun become a 8 gong ok ma!!!!
i veri tired jor 
when i face to u and your gang
maybe u all in the high class make me more like a stupid person!
just 4got a bout what i did!!!
i veri tired liao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger